Monday, November 28, 2011

Almost there...Gratitude Challenge 27 and 28


Day 27. I am soooo thankful for my family. We had Thanksgiving today at my mom and dad's house. It was the best day we'd had as a family in such a long time. There was food, wine, games, stories, the odd wrestling match between my husband and 15-year-old niece, and lots and lots of laughs. My oldest sister and husband didn't attend, but it was still such a lovely day. I was dog tired from all the festivities of the last week, and was a little tense going in...always worried that someone will be in a foul mood and ruin it for everyone. But not today! I loved every minute of the 10+ hours we spent together, and I'm already looking forward to Christmas!

Day 28. I am thankful for cold cereal and fresh fruit. After the week I've had, I was more than happy to let the kids rummage in my kitchen and fix their own breakfast this morning so I could sleep in! HA!

Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment