Friday, January 23, 2015

The End is Near...

LOL, sounds so bad when you say it that way!! But seriously, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Dr. Wotherspoon has set an induction date for February 4. If Cadie doesn't come on her own, we have a deadline now! I am REALLY hoping we don't have to wait that long for her arrival, but I know God loves teaching me about patience, so...nothing will surprise me! While we are waiting, I finished up a couple more projects that needed done before her arrival. I took apart the infant car seat, washed it up, and put it back together. The kids and I rearranged the master bedroom and set the baby crib up. The cradle is ready to be moved into the living room. And I got Cadie's headboard and mobile made today. I am pretty happy with the way they turned out!



So, the end is near...but it's a great and exciting beginning. I don't know what the Lord has planned for the future, but for now, I am excited to see what our family of 8 will look like. Prayers for the next 12 days would be appreciated...or 10...or 5...or tonight would be awesome! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment