Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Won't Be Long Now...

So Dr. Wotherspoon and I had a nice visit today. I am dilated to a 1, starting to soften, and Cadie had significantly dropped. I can't believe she's almost here! Seventeen days, and I'm not even sure she'll wait that long! I am so ready to go from this...


to this...


It's highly unlikely she'll have this much hair since all our babies are blond baldies, but you get the idea!!! I am so ready to hold her in my arms, see Cas' reaction to his baby sister, watch the big ones dote on her, see Kelly cradle her for the first time and remind me of one of the main reasons I love this man with all my heart and am so happy to share this crazy life together. My closest friends have heard me say it many a time, but there is nothing that makes my man more attractive than a baby in his arms...except maybe a dishcloth or vacuum in his hand! LOL! Seriously, though, it's a beautiful life we live. We don't always remember the truth of the matter when we are looking at the bills and trying to figure the worldly things out from our human perspective. But there is NOTHING that reminds us more of God's love for us than our love for our kids. We are surely abundantly blessed.




...SEVENTEEN DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment