Saturday, June 4, 2016

Another Teenager! :O

Heart, don't fail me now...we have TWO teenagers in our home now! :O


This girl is 13 today!!! Chloe Mae is a bright light, shining love and joy into our lives. I am so thankful for the blessing of being her mom. She is smart, beautiful, joyful, compassionate, forgiving, and talented. She is not afraid to speak her mind, loves to learn, and accepts most challenges presented. She loves reading, acting, singing and serving. She HATES math! I love watching her on the stage and in daily life, using her gifts to glorify Jesus. I cannot wait to see where God takes her. Kelly and I are having some denial that 13 years have flown by (him slightly more than me!), and we still see the little baby girl she was when we look at this now today teenager...



Chloe Mae is a beauty, inside and out. She loves the Lord with such passion and loves His people with the same fervor. She is (almost always) a willing servant, giving and generous with her time and talents. She is the world's best big sissy! And she is my right hand. Honestly, I really don't know what I'd do without her in many days...

So here's to having another teenager in the home. My prayer for her is this: Lord, keep her kind, keep her loyal, and keep her fearless in all she does for Your glory.


No comments:

Post a Comment