Friday, April 1, 2016

April Fool's is but once a year...

...thank goodness!

It's a very good thing our Fridays are so crammed packed with activities, because my kids created enough havoc in the 3 hours before theater to last me the entire year! Shaving cream on the toilet, books propped over doors, Kool Aid in the faucet, upside-down water glasses on the counter...enough is enough already!

I am glad the kids love to play practical jokes on each other. And for the most part, they are all taken with good natured hilarity. But would it kill them to clean up after the jokes? When I'm the one who doesn't really partake or especially even care for them, why am I left with cleanup duty? Such is the life of a mom with creative, partially sadistic children, I suppose. And I'm sure I'll survive it...let's just hope they all do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment