Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Children at their Best


You know the saying, "a picture is worth a thousand words"? Well, this one is worth about a million to Kelly and me. It shows that through all the craziness, whininess and frustrations, that we are raising our kids to be each other's best friends. There are fights and disagreements on a daily basis. Somebody is regularly telling me that something is unfair. But when it comes right down to it, they play incredibly well together. They support each other. They learn together. And one of the most important things in our opinion - and as this picture shows - they laugh together. I am so incredibly blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Ammy! I know exactly what you mean. I feel the same way about my children. What a blessing from God our little ones are!

    Just stopping by to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!
    -Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see my children laugh together, too. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete