Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wordless Wednesday...

is a cute little thing I've seen some blogger friends doing. I think it's a great idea, and I'm going to give it a go. If something cool has happened over the week, I'll use that. If it's been a boring, mundane, do-nothing week...oh, wait, we NEVER have one of those around here! But more likely than not, I usually won't be able to find my camera to freeze in time all the crazy antics my goofballs cook up! But I am going to try and do better! :D

So for tonight, I'm going to post a pic from a looong time ago...at least it seems like a long time ago, because I REALLY want to go back to Disney World now - NOT wait till 2013!!! Sorry, I'm feeling sorry for myself....now on to Wordless Wednesday! But now it's become WORDY Wednesday, since I wrote so much of a stinkin' intro! What can I say, I'm a talker by nature, so blogging is my outlet. Not sure if I'm gonna be able to do this... :/


Most magical place on earth


Love the little touches!


Our home away from home!

No comments:

Post a Comment