Thursday, September 1, 2016

First Day of Co-op 2016

We started our 10th year of Lighthouse Christian Academy yesterday. What a ride it has been! There are times when this homeschool journey can be so tough that I feel like I'm failing at every turn. That is when I am so thankful for this amazing group of families that the Lord brought into my life. We love, support, laugh and cry together. We teach our children and each others', and we are fully invested in the growth of these young people for His glory. Is it perfect? No, of course not! We are humans, fallible, and messy. But we are dependent on the Lord to help us and guide us.

Proverbs 27:17 "Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend."

The year is full of promise, and I'm excited for what is to come! I can only hope these smiles will stay this bright all year! LOL!

Walkers
Pre B

3rd grade
7th grade

8th grade

This isn't happening! 10th grade!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment