Tuesday, March 17, 2015

May the Luck O' the Irish Be With Ya

Happy St. Paddy's day to you all! We have had a great day getting ready for co-op, picking out our green, and remembering our (Daddy's) Irish roots. The Quinns are proud to be part Irish, and I love being married into the lot of them!

Kelly always enjoys it, too. Bob often shares an Irish prayer or poem with the family, and I love hearing him talk about his grandfather and his adventure to find freedom in America. I am so thankful that he is here to pass on our children's heritage to them.


So while you were worried about whether or not you were going to be pinched, I remembered the blessing of this wonderful family I married into, and the country from where they hailed. I'll leave you with an Irish prayer:





If you want a short history on the holiday of St. Patrick's day, you can enjoy this little video - courtesy of Bob and Larry! Veggie Tales St. Patrick

And here is one of my most favorite songs. Enjoy the beautiful pictures of Ireland! Danny Boy


No comments:

Post a Comment