Monday, October 3, 2011

Secret Keeper Girl with Dannah Gresh is coming to town next week! And it's gonna be a pajama party! I can't wait to finally take Chloe to this great conference, just for girls. It's going to be a time of spiritual growth and a chance to address personal subjects without the boys around. She is becoming a young lady, and I want her heart and mind focused on Jesus from here on out.

If you haven't heard of Dannah Gresh, look up her website here. I first heard of her when my cousin, April, sent me an email 2 years back about The Modesty Project. With all the wrong messages bombarding our girls today, I was thrilled to hear about this godly woman taking a stand in a big way. I have been receiving newletters from her ever since, and I can't wait to experience this with Chloe.



It's going to be a great week ahead, but I'm really ready for next week already! ;)
What's going on in your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment