Sunday, May 17, 2015

The Passage of Time...

How did this sweet angelic little baby...



that grew into this sassy little toddler...


who tortured her baby sister...


but adored her baby cousins...


become this beautiful...


hard-working...


talented...


confident young woman, graduating with honors, and heading off to college to pursue her dream of nursing?


Alli Rose, I am so very proud of you. You have overcome struggles and obstacles that I wish you had never had to deal with. And yet, because of the hardships, you have grown into a young woman that I have no doubt will be able to handle all that life may throw at you. Through it all, you still smile, laugh, give, love and strive to leave the world a better place. I can't tell you how many prayers I have prayed over the years for you, and I am so thankful to see the Father hears and answers. He has grown you into this beautiful creature, inside and out, and I know He holds your future with care. We couldn't be there to celebrate with you, but you can be certain that we are celebrating your success, even from 1,600 miles away. 

Love, Aunt Ammy









1 comment:

  1. Dear Ammy could not have said that any better and we are all very blessed to have this young lady in our lives. she is truly amazing. Thank you for all your help from that end. Jackie

    ReplyDelete