Thursday, January 16, 2014

I wanted to let all our friends and family know that we have a sweet baby waiting for us in the arms of Jesus tonight. We were so looking forward to meeting this little one, but God had a different plan. We are grieving, but trusting the Lord to help us all through it. Please remember us in prayer, especially the children. We have never walked this road before, and seeing my babies hurt hurts me more than I can explain. We will praise Him in all things. We love you and thank you for your support and prayers.
Job 1:20 "Then Job arose, tore his robe, and shaved his head;
and he fell to the ground and worshiped. 21 And he said:
'Naked I came from my mother’s womb,
And naked shall I return there.
The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away;
Blessed be the name of the Lord.'
22 In all this Job did not sin nor charge God with wrong."

No comments:

Post a Comment