Sunday, January 19, 2014

You know, it's just amazing to me how you can have such strong emotions all at the same time - such pride and joy in my kids in the midst of such sorrow. I am so thankful to my Father who knew I'd need all of the excitement this weekend and the REASON to not dwell on myself, but to pour myself out for others...focusing on the needs of others, making me remember that life must go on...that there is so much to be thankful for....there is time to grieve, and I will grieve, and I should grieve...but it can't consume me. So thankful for all His loving kindnesses. And I'm so thankful for all my sweet, sweet friends and family who have shared our sadness, taken the time to hug me or one of the kids, to write a word of encouragement, and most of all the prayers being lifted up. I love you all, thank you doesn't even seem to cover it.

No comments:

Post a Comment