Thursday, October 6, 2016

Not much longer...

...and thank goodness for that! My blood pressure has been fairly high the least few appointments, and it got dangerously high last week, sending me to triage. I fully expected them to keep me and start labor, but instead I got the great news (insert sarcasm here!) that I'd be on bed rest for the remainder of baby girl's time inside. Ugh! I tried to remind them I have SIX other kids at home to take care of...how on Earth was this going to work?!?

Well, let me tell ya, it's not been easy. I've been emotional. I've been testy. I've been BORED!!! I can't wait for better news, or for baby girl to make her way into the world. Any time. Like, now would be great.

In the meantime, Connor and Chloe are on meal and laundry detail. Dad's covering everything else. So I'm to just rest. Here. In my bed. Alone.  Well...that's not entirely true. Some certain somebody's have decided mommy shouldn't spend too much time by herself and have made camp beside my bed.



Sweet angel babies. I love them so. They are going to be so good with this baby girl when she arrives. She is already so very loved. And we are all ready to meet her. Me especially. Did I already say that now would be good?

No comments:

Post a Comment