Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Happy 1st Birthday, BUG!

Cadie Sean turned one year old just a few hours ago! I can't believe how quickly this year went by...she has brought me and the entire family - and all who know her, really - so much joy. She is an amazing little thing. She is happy, excitable, snuggly, giggly, just all around wonderful!!

Her party was Sunday after church. We had such a good time with family and friends celebrating this rainbow girl! We kept the rainbow theme going with streamers, balloons, her mobile, and the awesome cake Big Brother Connor made for her!

 
 
She had a great time. I am so thankful for this girl. I am so grateful for the blessing she is. I am happy that so many people agree that she is worth celebrating. It was a beautiful day!
 
 
Today was a quiet, stay at home kind of day. With all the celebrating from the weekend, we didn't do a lot. The kids sang to her. We played with all her new toys. We tried to get her to take some steps (when I say we, I mean the kids - I am so not ready for that!!), and she wore her crown to church!
 
So Happy Birthday, BUG! We love you to the moon - here's to many, many more beautiful birthdays my precious, precious girl!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment