Friday, January 7, 2011

Sick Days

It's such a blessing to homeschool my children, but as in everything, it has its challenges. Being sick, for one. I was up about midnight sick for the rest of the early morning hours. I got to sleep for a couple hours, woke up and helped the kids with breakfast and went to the couch. Then I ended up sleeping till eleven. I felt a little better, but still had a terrible headache and was pretty weak. Needless to say, school did not work out today. I had Connor practice his drums, they all read for a half hour, and they did some math and handwriting. I did get all the homework for the week graded, but I still have a TON of laundry to get caught up on. I hope the weekend brings me some renewed vigor to start next week off well. :) How is everyone else doing starting off the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment