Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Well, I do believe we ended 2011 with a bang - and I mean that literally! :) Living out in the country can bring all sorts of excitement, regardless how secluded you THINK you may be. Apparently, our neighbors across the way wanted to celebrate by shooting rifles from their back porch! LOL We didn't mind, it wasn't a big deal, just a little unexpected. As I said, we live in the country. We don't see our neighbors often, and we have a lot of woods surrounding our place. So to hear all the sudden racket made me jump a bit. All our friends had already left, and we had sent the kids on to bed after the ball drop in New York. Truly a big bang to send 2010 out right!

We had a great time visiting, eating, playing games, and watching our kids have a ball with all their pals. Our friends, Rian & Heather and Jason & Steph, came over with their crews to celebrate together. Eleven kids total between the three families, and let me tell you, it's a PAR-TAY when we are all together! :)

Hope you all had a blessed 2010, and I pray 2011 is even better. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment