Friday, July 17, 2015

Eudora Baptist

One of our favorite weeks - Eudora Day Camp! I've lost track of how many years this has been part of our lives, but I'm thankful for it every year. It's hard work. It's hot, it's loud, it's absolute chaos in the woods for five days straight! But God always shows up - and He is glorified in the people who love and serve and learn and play. I'm so blessed to be a part of it, every year. Whether pregnant, being a team leader, wearing a new baby, hanging out with teens, leading worship, or working in the craft tent, the conversations are good. The people smile through the sweat! Because we know we are living for the King. Praise Him for this wonderful body He has given us. I love every person there that gives of their time to come and bless and be blessed. It is the little things in life that we remember, and I know my kids have many memories of these campgrounds and the fun they've had. Not to mention the deep truths from God's Word that are planted every summer on these hallowed paths.
Caleb and Christian working on the mosaic - it was Jonah this year.

One of my favorite times - praying before worship

Famous Dave and the fearless Jr High kids - see Chance grinning?

Jonah had some big decisions to make - and the kids got to walk in his steps.

Connor and the guys - Noah, Casey, Ethan, Ashton and Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment